Green Inspirations

I am inspired each day by all the many good souls who refuse to be let down by all the negativity that surrounds our future on this beautiful planet we all live on. I look around and see so much potential for happiness, a life away from consuming everything in our paths. This new world has communities again and it has neighbors sitting on their stoops engaging each other in conversation, laughing and sharing. In these communities there are also huge gardens providing fresh produce for everyone, and people will be once again connected with the food they eat. My dreams see a simpler more peaceful life, one filled with purpose again.

On this website I will share my findings of all incredible individuals out there who are creating, speaking out and leading the way to our new earth.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Granville Magazine a new FAV!

I have been eagerly awaiting the second issue of Vancouver's newest green magazine, Granville!
This past spring when the magazine was launched I was intrigued, but sceptical, because even though it was free was it going to be another advertisers dream and lack actual content? But I was pleasantly surprised when it popped up in my mail slot with it's nice graphics and plentiful amount of green information that is specific to Vancouver. This magazine is a definite must for everyone who wants to know where to go to buy green products, fill up their calendars with green events or read inspiring articles about locals making a difference.
Added bonus, right now this magazine is free and can be delivered to your door too. To sign up for a subscription just visit the website at www.granvilleonline.ca or call 604-299-2116.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.