Green Inspirations

I am inspired each day by all the many good souls who refuse to be let down by all the negativity that surrounds our future on this beautiful planet we all live on. I look around and see so much potential for happiness, a life away from consuming everything in our paths. This new world has communities again and it has neighbors sitting on their stoops engaging each other in conversation, laughing and sharing. In these communities there are also huge gardens providing fresh produce for everyone, and people will be once again connected with the food they eat. My dreams see a simpler more peaceful life, one filled with purpose again.

On this website I will share my findings of all incredible individuals out there who are creating, speaking out and leading the way to our new earth.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Busted!

It came to my attention today that people might actually read this blog, seriously I was beginning to wonder. I have been bad about posting and someone out there had busted me on it, guilty as charged.
I promise to have more interesting articles to come. I am currently working out a new format to post. My creative juices are flowing, and soon I'll be back on here writing.

Keep the comments coming, and let me know what's going on in your neighborhoods.

Cheers! Brandy

No comments: