Green Inspirations

I am inspired each day by all the many good souls who refuse to be let down by all the negativity that surrounds our future on this beautiful planet we all live on. I look around and see so much potential for happiness, a life away from consuming everything in our paths. This new world has communities again and it has neighbors sitting on their stoops engaging each other in conversation, laughing and sharing. In these communities there are also huge gardens providing fresh produce for everyone, and people will be once again connected with the food they eat. My dreams see a simpler more peaceful life, one filled with purpose again.

On this website I will share my findings of all incredible individuals out there who are creating, speaking out and leading the way to our new earth.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

David Suzuki & The Vancouver Sun

David Suzuki is the guest editor this weekend with The Vancouver Sun. Lots of information to find, actually it is taking me forever to read it all! I will post more once I have read through all the pages. I think this a great idea, and like David Suzuki said himself in the paper, we need to have a section permanently dedicated to green news and information! AGREED!
If you missed picking up a paper go to The Vancouver Sun's website to read the many different articles!

3 comments:

Nikdo said...

Great blog!

Keep on writing! The success is to keep writing often, don't make your blog stale - you should post at a minimum once a week to have people coming back. I am linking your blog to mine and would love to see some interesting articles!

Take care and good luck.

Btw, there's a spelling mistake on the right sidebar. It reads "I'm a assistant organizer" and it should be "I'm an Assistant Organizer"

Brandy said...

Thanks Nikdo!
By the way where's your blog, I would like to check it out.
Cheers,
Brandy

Nikdo said...

hehe so I 'busted' you! Good one.

my blog is here:
www.deepershadeofgreen.com

Constructive criticism is very much welcomed!